Monday, July 24, 2006

 

Comic Con 2006 Photo Series

In honor of my new (handmedown) digital camera, I decided to photoblog my time at the San Diego Comic Con.

"Let... the nerds shine...
Let... the nerds shine in,
the nerrrdsss shine in... "

I will try and give commentary when I can, but I will try and keep it short, letting the pictures speak for themselves. (I have set a one-chapter limit per picture on my writing. And they said I couldn't change.)

If any of you have some interesting pics, feel free to send them to me and I will post them along with anything you want to say about them (within reason.) Last attendance number I heard was 120,000. Now was that for the entire time, I do not know. I'm betting it was right on my left foot seventy two GADDAM times on Saturday alone. (Maybe I'll use this space to post an ounce of, not only ComicCon etiquette, but crowd etiquette as well. Sure, I have the advantage, with all the voices in my head. I think that just makes me the most qualified to speak.)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?